Omnimax aspires to be a leader in corporate sustainability. We are committed to the sustainable business practices as a business partner, an employer, a community member, an environmental steward and a value creator for stakeholders. By thinking and acting sustainably, we will reduce our use of fossil fuels, wisely use our natural resources, empower our associates and limit our environmental impact on the planet. We pledge to increase social value through everyday operations, leaving a positive legacy for the communities in which we live and work.
The Company’s decisions and actions are guided by the following principles:
- Deliver profitable growth while satisfying our moral, social and environmental obligations;
- Enable our associates to be engaged, safe and respected;
- Make a positive contribution to the communities in which we live and work;
- Increase recycling and reuse efforts through waste minimization;
- Reduce our energy consumption and costs and enhance our GHG performance;
- Strive to manage our supply chain in consideration of environmental effects and good governance; and
- Utilize materials that are less resource intensive and create products that promote a circular economy.
All associates are expected to adhere to the spirit as well as the letter of this commitment.\
Meeting this commitment requires OmniMax to work as a team. The roles and responsibilities are outlined below and also require a focus on:
- Qualitative and quantitative data trends that are continually improving and reported;
- Recognition by external bodies in the form of nominations, awards and accreditations; and
- Improved benchmarking results when examining our performance against our peers or when audited by independent assurers and external groups.